Huvitz HDC-7000 Digital Chart
The Huvitz HDC-7000 Digital Chart Software offers high-resolution charts and images that fit into a wide range of LCD screens including support for 17″, 19″, 20″, 23″ and 24″ LCD monitors offering operators and patients a better display option in size and design. You can program the most frequently used charts for your convenience, making it possible to call up select charts during examination at the push of a button with the integrated remote control.
DIGITAL CHART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- The 41 Standard charts include binocular balance, aniseikonia, stereopsis, and binocular fusion charts
- Smarts Charts with Random Display Function
- Color blindness charts and images for symptom explanations and daily use are also available
- Allows you to create your own image galleries by adding images with simple copy/paste function
- Offers you precise distance settings allowing you to keep your current equipment settings and placement